My Progress

Friday, September 11, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday - Week 33

errr...rather Weight Watcher FRIDAY! (I couldn't make the meeting on Wednesday...first time I've missed but it was unavoidable).

GREAT big surprise today. I knew I had stayed "OP" as they say..."on program"...and continued my trips to the gym, but didn't expect this big a loss. Makes up for the slight gain last week. (AND, last Friday, I helped my daughter bake over 200 cupcakes for her co-workers wedding. Limited myself to one very small cupcake)

This week's loss:
3.8 lbs for a total of 48.6 lbs lost.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY HONKIN' WEIGHT LOSS GIRL!! OMG!!! I'm wondering what you're gonna do when you hit the big 50 cuz you have to do something EXTRA special!!!!! Not just a gift card!!! YOU ARE DOING SO AMAZING!!! (And those bean brownies...GAG! ROTFL)

    ReplyDelete

Visitors