My Progress

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday - Week 39

Another week has come and gone. Weight loss has been slower lately, but I'm not discouraged. I figure my body is probably 'readjusting'...

This week's weight loss:
0.4 lbs for a total of 55 lbs.

My next goal is to hit 60 lbs by Thanksgiving. I think I can do it...

oh, I bought some new clothes last weekend at JC Penny's. It's getting cold here and since I have no winter clothes, I really needed some long sleeve shirts and a sweater.. The size that I fit into now almost knocked me over...PETITE MEDIUM. I never thought the word PETITE would be in my vocabulary never mind my closet! They fit so nicely, the sleeve length is perfect and the overal fit it amazing. I wear a PETITE MEDIUM!!! wow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors