My Progress

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday - Week 49

Well, I guess I enjoyed Christmas a little too much. I realized this week how regimented my life really is. I get up at the same time every day and eat meals/snacks at the same time. But last Wednesday evening, my daughters came home with dozens of homemade cookies and cupcakes in hand. So the next 5 days were off my normal routine. That is, however, no excuse...but I did enjoy Christmas in all it's splendor. I received some wonderful gifts and enjoyed a few (okay, maybe more than a few) treats.

But, the girls have gone back home and life is almost back to normal. My husband is off this week; we are still going to the gym, but later than usual.

This week's weight loss was a gain..as I expected
+2.4 lbs.

But...I got new pants...and they are size 8...so that 2.4 lb gain can't take away the delight of fitting into a size 8!!

1 comment:

  1. Joanne, you have determination so that 2.4 lb gain will be gone in a flash. I've enjoyed watching your journey. Congratulations.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete

Visitors