My Progress

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New bagel find..

I thought that my 'bagel' days were over...the point value of a bagel was more than I was willing to use.

My sister discovered an answer to my prayers! A bagel that is only 1 point..add some WW cream cheese..another 1 point ---and I have bagels and cream cheese back in my food option.

Kim's Light Bagels are awesome. They are available in 6 flavors, though I've only tried the cinnamon so far. Kim developed these bagels after losing over 200 lbs through Weight Watchers. She, like the rest of WW members wanted a bagel that would be low in points, so she developed her own.

Check out her website Kim Bensen. Her story is very motivational! She's also written a book, which I just ordered her book through Barnes and Nobel; it should arrive in a few days. I'm looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors