My Progress

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday - Week 26

Yipee Skippy!!! This week I stopped drinking diet sodas. I wanted to try an 'experiment'. I read that chemicals will sometimes change hormone levels and thus slow down metabolism. So, I ate as little 'processed' food as possible, drank more water (okay...with a little Crystal Light). I'm going to continue this for a few more weeks to see if it makes a difference.

I've been very faithfully charting all the food I've eaten...

This week's loss:
2.2 lbs for a total of 36.4 lbs gone for good!

1 comment:

  1. Joanne...you are looking FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!!! I'm looking at the pics of you and HOLY SMACKERS you look SO GREAT!!! You are doing so wonderful!!!
    I agree with you about the diet soda's, too! I had to give them up becuase the meds I'm on make them taste funny and I realized I'm not so bloated anymore!! (Nor do I crave sweets as much! Weird huh?) can't wait to see what your research finds!!
    KEEP IT GOING GIRL!!!
    xoxo Megan

    ReplyDelete

Visitors