My Progress

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday - Week 27

Another Wednesday is here! My husband and I have a new 'gym' schedule. We've been going to the gym at 4:45 AM (yup..AM) for an hour workout every morning. This way, Mr. Wizard (my affectionate name for him since he can fix anything...)can get in a workout and still have time to get ready to go to work. I am fortunate to have an in-home business, so I don't have to rush out to get to a 'job'...

So...it's been 2 weeks today since I had a diet soda and though I thought I'd really miss it, it hasn't been a problem. I have some in the pantry should the day come where I REALLY need it. I've been drinking Lipton white tea with apple/cranberry. One package per 16.9 oz of water...though as of today I'm going to dilute that since it also contains artifical sweetner. So, one package per 32 oz. of water...just so that there is some flavoring. I'm going to cut out 'fake sugar' as much as possible.

Today's weight loss:
1.4 lbs for a total of 37.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors