My Progress

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another breakfast


Here is another example of what I enjoy for breakfast. I bought a box of Fiber One cereal and decided to make life easier for myself. I also bought a bunch of small 1 cup containers with lids and parcelled out the entire box into these containers. When I'm in a rush, I just grab a container and it's all portioned out for me. I don't like "mushy" cereal, so I only put 1/8 cup of milk. I realize that's not alot, but I won't eat it mushy...ewwww. I added a banana and 4 oz. of VFusion pomegranate/blueberry juice...which I enjoyed. The total points value was 6.5...a little more than I generally eat for breakfast considering it isn't my favorite. But I'm trying to make each day a little different so that boredom doesn't set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors