My Progress

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here I go....

Okay...I need HELP! I have tried to shed weight for about the last 20+ years...I'm hoping that by laying it all out in the open, that it will help. So...I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to post my weight (eeek...did I just say that?) and my weight loss progress as well as some things I've learned along the way.
I joined Weight Watchers in January and have every intention of staying with it until I have lost the weight I want. It's time to take control of my health and this is where I start!
I have vowed to walk at least 30-60 minutes a day. I will eventually start some weight training. We have all the necessary equipment at home, I just need to make the time to do it!
According to the Weight Watcher plan, I am allowed 26 points per day....and I use them wisely (most days!)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I will be here to cheer you and support you along the way!

    I did ww myself so if you have any questions, let me know!! :)

    Good luck!!!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Visitors