My Progress

Monday, March 30, 2009

Working out...


God did not intend for well endowed women to jog...so I'm walking for now. (I did buy a strong sports bra though! (Actually, I feel like Bruce Banner whose clothes rips off as he becomes the Incredible Hulk...it's a little snug, but that's the idea!! Still quite a funny sight to see..sorry for the visual!)

So every morning I walk on my treadmill...and for the last week I jog about 10 of those 30 minutes. I walked over 1.5 miles today and burned 150+ calories. The number on the left is my heart rate as it's coming down. The treadmill has a heart monitor that I wear as I walk...not that I have a problem, but it's interesting to wear.

Later in the day, weather permitting, my honey and I walk our dog, Penny, for 30 minutes, so I'm getting 1 hour of walking per day. As the weather warms up, I hope to add more outdoor activity like biking and hiking our favorite trail...which is uphill all the way and walking downhill isn't much easier because it uses different muscles...and it's very steep!! ...but that's another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors