My Progress

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A delicious lunch


I've discovered these awesome wraps. They have 12...yes...12 grams of fiber and so they are only 1 point. These are made by LaTortilla Factory and I found them at Wal-mart. My local supermarket usually carries them, but they haven't had any lately so I was thrilled to find them at Wally World. I bought an extra bag and put them in the freezer. I hope they freeze well...I guess I'll find out.

Since I had just returned from running errands, I was hungry and didn't have any cooked chicken to put in it, so I loaded it with tomato slices and lettuce, and sprinkled a little part-skimmed mozzarella cheese on it.. I've tried to eat fat free salad dressing, but I just can't get used to the 'weird' flavors. I can eat anything sugar free, low fat or fat free...but I draw the line at salad dressings. I'd rather use 1 teaspoon of 'real' dressing then use fat free.


So I brushed on 1 tsp of Hidden Vallen Ranch dressing on my tomato-basil wrap, added a few honey wheat pretzels on the side, and a glass of diet cream soda (my fav!), oh, and I had a pear for dessert. It wasn't ripe enough...but I ate it anyway! This lunch has a point value of 3.5.

2 comments:

  1. I use these tortillas too. They are yum! I make a chicken salad with canned chicken and wrap it up with lettuce and tomato in one of thses. It's so good!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Visitors