My Progress

Monday, April 6, 2009

Gym orientation

Today was orientation at the gym. I started with 30 minutes on the treadmill. They have TVs and I brought my headphones so the 30 minutes went quickly.

I was given instruction on 4 machines. After I do those for about 6-7 days I will be shown a few more. Three of these machines work upper body/arms. I need help there as I don't have a lot of upper body strength. One machine was to build leg muscles.

So, now, to get into a routine. I'm hoping to go between 6:30-7:30 AM most days to start my day. The gym is busiest between 5-8 PM...so I will stay away durng those times.

My arms are a little sore right now...I like these upper arm exercises as I don't want my arms to keep waving after I have stopped!...know what I mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors