My Progress

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday morning ramblings...

Well, I survived Easter Sunday dinner! I hosted my siblings and their families as well as our Dad, who is in a nursing home. We weren't sure how it would work out, but Dad had a great time and it was nice to see him smile and enjoy himself.

I think I stayed in my points range for the day, it's hard to figure out because I was so busy getting ready for the day and didn't weigh or measure anything...but I made good choices and after everyone had left and I cleaned up, I mustered the energy to walk on the treadmill and ride the exercise bike for 20 minutes each...then I collapsed into bed!

I took some measurements the other day and realized I've lost almost 5 inches from my waistline...insert BIG SMILE here!! I'm going to the gym every day for an hour and trying to build up some upper arm strength because I don't have much. My legs are strong, but not my arms. That should improve soon.

Now, to come up with some recipes for leftover turkey and ham since I have quite a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors