My Progress

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today's ramblings..

I had my first real challenge last evening. I went to dinner at Red Lobster with my husband and some friends. I planned ahead and ate very low point foods for breakfast and lunch knowing that I would need as many for dinner as possible (without using too many extra points that WW allows.)

I picked wood-grilled bar-b-qued chicken breast with shrimp on a skewer. It came on top of a serving of mashed potatoes with a side of wild rice pilaf. I ate 1/2 of the chicken and shrimp, only a small amount of the mashed potatoes and 1/2 of the rice. But I did have one of their cheddar bay biscuits. It was a treat!

From what I can determine from Calorie King, this meal was about 20 points, so I don't think I went over my limit for the day.

It was early enough when we got home, I jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I generally walk in the evening after dinner, so this wasn't anything unusual.

All in all, it was a good 'test'...and I think I passed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors